Virtual tours take you inside the home and give you a 180 to 360-degree view. Some are 3D / interactive, meaning you click the mouse and you can view the ceiling to the floor and all around the walls, leaving no portion of the room unviewed. Others are 2D / flat-screen views put together to give you a moving image that you watch but do not control, they provide music and a slideshow of images of the home.
We provide both 2D and 3D Virtual Tours. Why would you want to include a virtual tour in your home marketing efforts? Better asked, why wouldn’t you? Nowadays, buyers don’t even look at online listings if they don’t include a virtual tour. Now the 2D virtual tours come with all of the home shoots.
- Home Buyers who used virtual tours as a significant portion of their home-buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a Realtor® looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home. (2008 RIS Media)
- 54% of home buyers who are searching for their next home on realtor.com will not even look at a home unless there is a featured tour. (NAR, January 2006)
- 33% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 19% using them at least a few times per week.
- 80% of internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services. (2006 Pew Study)
- A compelling use of virtual tour technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
- In cyberspace, a site with a virtual tour and interactive media will receive 38% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. (2006 Pew Internet Life Study)